martes, diciembre 13, 2005

back from The Ceiba

well, The Ceiba was beautiful. It was tons of fun to relax on the beach, swim in the Carribbean, go canoeing(is that how u spell that??) We didnt do a lot, just kinda relaxed. It was an absurd deal. The Hotel was the equivalent of something that would be $400-500 a night in the US. It was like a 5 star resort. Plus we got all we could eat food and drinks. It def. felt good to get away for a couple days....but 10 hours on a bus is longer than anyone should ever have to go through. Not to mention that the bus dropped us off at 10:30 at night in the absolute worst part of Honduras. But luckily, we survived. only 4 days til i leave!!

5 Comments:

At 5:38 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Geez, I never thought that I would hear somebody complain about 10 hours on a bus to go to the Carribean...God, I would be like wow, I am lucky! And yes you spelled canoeing right...I thought you minored in English though? Any ways, just wanted to comment on that...

 
At 7:35 p. m., Blogger JB said...

no, i didnt minor in english. belive me, the bus ride SUCKED. youve clearly never been on a bus on Honduran roads! anyways, who are you??

 
At 12:16 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Remember that one time we were in a car for 23hrs on the way to Florida? THAT was a long car ride.

~Angela

 
At 11:23 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Once again you will have to guess...but I guess I'll give you a hint...I live in Michigan...hmmm...not much of a hint huh?

 
At 7:04 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

I'M FROM HONDURAS AND TO HEAR SOME ONE COMPLAIN ABOUT A BUS RIDE THROUGH ONE OF THE MOST DIVERSE COUNTRIES IN CENTRAL AMERICA IS FUNNY TO ME!!
YOU SHOULD HAVE APPRECIATED THE GREAT OPPORTUNITY YOU HAD TO TRAVEL THROUGH SUCH BEAUTIFUL SCENERY!! MOST PEOPLE DON'T GET THE CHANCE TO DO THAT IN THEIR LIFE TIME!! SPECIALY GOING TO LA CEIBA!! WOW..YOU TRAVEL THROUGH MOUNTAINS, OVER RIVERS, THROUGH COCONUT AND SUGAR CANE PLANTATIONS!! I WANT TO TRAVEL IN THAT BUS!!

THANK YOU!!
GRACIAS!!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home