jueves, octubre 13, 2005

POR FIN!!

first off......to see a picture of me and the homeless dog that lives on my street visit www.meganandbrad.blogspot.com

sorry, its taken so long to update. The internet has been down at the church for the last 2 weeks, so its made my access limited. things are ok here, tho often stressful. the principal of the school is incredibly not respectful to his teachers(to say the least) and has actually told been telling lies to the directors of the school(his bosses) about us. I wont go into details about the lies, but it makes it incredibly difficult to work for a person who does that. But i just try to remember that im not working for him, im working for God and for the students.

My 11th graders are by far my favorite class. I honestly go a little bit easier on them than I do the other grades, but thats because they perform better than the other grades. 10th is ok, but has been getting worse. 9th was horrible, but is getting better. 8th was ok, but has gotten a LOT worse. and 7th is a constant ok.

I actually updated my blog last week, but for whatever reason, it didnt work. i hope this update works.

Saturday, Im going on a field trip with the 11th graders. One of the other teachers(who only speaks spanish) told me about it. I understood most of what she said, but she talks so fast, that im not 100% sure....but basically, it sounds like this....its some sort of school or university thats like 50 minutes away, and theyre having some sort of party or festival type thing where therell be dancing, food, and people from different countries all over the world. so sounds interesting, i guess ill find out more when i get there. i think ill just enjoy hanging out with the 11th graders.

Huge game for the Spartans saturday. A win would put us right back into the thick of things for the Big Ten race. It´ll be a big game. I hope we can find a way to get the W.

thats all for now. GO STATE!